Find us on FACEBOOK

Sunday, August 23, 2009

muslims Ramadhan Mubarak :)


Ramadhan Mubarak and Selamat Berpuasa to all Muslims!

Alhamdulillah, once again, the Holy month is here. Although I was feeling a bit blue these past few days, the arrival of Ramadhan suddenly puts me in a better state of mind.

I will be leaving for UK in this very month, insha-Allah. This is going to be quite an experience! Fasting as a traveller. I am feeling a bit nervous, but also at the same time, rather excited.

Last week, I spoke with a friend on the phone and she mentioned that this journey I am about the embark on, is a ‘hijrah’. ‘Hijrah’ as how I understand it, is a move from one place to another, in pursuit of betterment. Little did I know, that what she spoke of, resonated with me on so many levels.

However, what I really hope now is, that this Ramadhan will be able to be yet another spiritual hijrah for me. I pray that I will come out of this month, better and lighter, than when I entered it. And I pray that for all of you too. :)

Ramadhan Mubarak!

No comments:

Post a Comment